Here are just a few reasons, 13 in fact, I appreciate the number 13:
- It contains the number "3" which is my ultimate favorite number
- I skydived on Friday the 13th (clearly I don't believe in superstitions)
- 13 stripes on the American flag, to represent 13 original colonies
- Josh's number in Chain Gang (the club we met) was 13 and that turned out pretty good for me!
- Its a prime number
- Its a baker's dozen which means you get 1 extra, what's not to like about that!
- 13 represents eternal love, illustrated by Jesus and his 12 apostles
- I have 13 cousins (on my dad's side)
- You are "officially" a teenager at age 13
- Steve Nash was #13 on the Phoenix Suns
- Its a Fibonacci number (numbers commonly found in nature, like the numbers of petals on a daisy or spirals on a pineapple)
- There are 13 major joints in your body, 13 lunar cycles in a solar year, and the moon travels 13 degrees across the sky every day.
- 2013 is the year Josh comes home (my favorite reason)
|2013 is going to be a fun year! (Josh's 13 jersey on the back of my chair)|