Sunday, July 18, 2010

End of Clinicals

This week marked the end of clinicals. No more cardio clinical and no more psych clinical. It's a little bittersweet. I'm so happy to be done, but I'm gonna miss the cardiac floor and all the people we worked with. I really had such a great experience and my clinical group and my instructor were all awesome!! We were a pretty amazing group if I must say so myself!



Cardiac Clinical Group + Louise (our amazing clinical instructor).. look at all those happy faces

To celebrate the end of clinical we all went out to Los Portillos. It definitely wasn't the amazing Mexican food in AZ but I have to say it was pretty good for North Carolina. And boy those Margaritas were deliciosos!


Celebrating!

I've learned so much during clinical and I can't believe it's over already! It's really neat to think about how much I've learned in these past few months. Honestly I think I've learned more since I started this program in January than I have in my entire college career. They seriously cram us with info and it's amazing that most of it actually sticks :). This summer flew by! I'm getting closer and closer to being a real nurse. :) Next semester is going to be great... peds and maternity. I can't wait!

So now the only thing left is finals! Yay! And then a month off!

No comments:

Post a Comment