Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tis' the season for weddings



Josh and I have been busy travelers.  Over the past two weekends we have driven back and forth to Arizona twice.... for two weddings.  I LOVE LOVE weddings!!  Its such a happy occasion, always great fun and its a great excuse to travel and catch up with friends! One of my sorority sisters got married in Phoenix and two of Josh's friends from high school and college got married in Tucson.
Wedding #1... a partial Chain Gang reunion!  Love all these people!
LOOOVE my Steph!! :)

And what's a Chi O wedding without a sorority pose picture 


 While in Phoenix we got to see a lot of college friends, including my big sis Katie and her husband Brian who we stayed with.  They have to most adorable house and the most adorable dog, Riley.  I loved being a guest at their home and Josh and I can't wait to hang out with them again.  We are trying to get them to come out to San Diego to visit us, but I don't think it's going to take much convincing ;).

Josh and I are definitely road trippers!  We LOOVE hopping the car, listening to some good tunes and heading out on the road.  I always joke that we'll probably be that old couple in their ginormous RV traveling around the United States.  But to be honest, it really would be fun!  In Josh's mind we're gonna be that old couple on their yacht traveling around the world... such a dreamer :).  We'll see who's right in 40 or so years.

The weddings were amazing.  So so much fun and it was so wonderful to catch up with all my college friends and to meet Josh's high school friends.  Being in AZ definitely made Josh and I miss AZ.  While in Tucson we got to reminisce back to college.  Went to Bobo's for breakfast, stopped by Eegee's and drove around the town just to see what had changed.  I think we probably said "I miss college" more than a hundred times.





No comments:

Post a Comment