Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Playing Hostess



Recently I got to host my first dinner party. Ok, so I didn't really do it on my own. My mom was visiting so she was here to help. Thank goodness because playing hostess is a lot harder than it was when I was little and hosted tea parties for my stuffed animals :).

Lots of family came over for tacos, chips, margaritas and great fun! My two aunts, my uncle and cousins all joined in on the festivities. We all had a great time! This is just one of the many things I love about being so close to family now. We can all get together more than a couple times of year. I just love it! And with Josh being gone it is an extra blessing!




Cousin Nick and his precious adorable baby Sabrina. And talk about big, pinchable, chubby baby cheeks... this girl has got them!!

I can't wait to host my next dinner party. Yes I love being domestic and in my dream life I would cook in a dress and high heels and the house would be totally put together and beautiful all the time (obviously this is in a fantasy world). June Cleaver and Giada are pretty much my idols when it comes to being domestic. There are still a lot of people I have to have over to come see the house. So get ready for some more festivities at the "Coelho Residence". (Ok I know I'm not a Coelho yet... but in a few months it'll officially be the "Coelho Residence". I thought I'd just start practicing saying that now).

No comments:

Post a Comment